* Anyone with a valid library card may borrow DVDs or videocassettes.
* There is a limit of 6 DVDs per patron per card
* DVDs and videos are loaned for 7 days. There is a $1.00 charge for each day a DVD or video is overdue.
* DVDs and videos may be renewed once for an additional 7 days (per renewal), by telephone, in person or on the internet via your patron account, if not on reserve.
* All DVDs and videos are inspected before being reshelved. If a DVD or video appears damaged, please notify the library; do not attempt to use it.
* If a DVD or video is damaged while on loan, the borrower will be charged for the replacement cost.
* Remember to adjust the tracking on your videocassette player if the picture appears fuzzy.
* The heads on your videocassette player should be cleaned as recommended in your owner's manual. Dirty equipment can cause poor picture quality and possible damage to the videocassette.
* The library is not responsible for any damage that might occur to your DVD player or videocassette player when using a video borrowed from the library.